ESTONIA, IBIZA & GREECE - SIGN UP NOW TO BE NOTIFIED OF A DATE
In times of turmoil, building resilience is a virtue. This is your opportunity to learn from the best biohackers to become a fully optimized human, aligned with yourself, your biology, and your purpose.
In this immersive and exclusive retreat in a beautiful natural retreat location Adila in the outskirts of Tallinn, Estonia you will be guided by European top biohackers Teemu Arina and Dr. Olli Sovijärvi (co-authors of the best-selling Biohacker's Handbook and upcoming Resilient Being), high-performance coach Siim Land, as well as master breathwork educator & facilitator Leigh Ewin.
The 3-day full-on and hands-on biohacking learning experience is enhanced by musicians Jani Toivonen, Mikko Heikinpoika & Magdalena Sofia, and other world-class performers. Enjoy also the latest biohacking tech, supplements, nutrient-dense food, and the presence of beautiful nature.
You learn hands-on how to optimize your body and mind together with new friends. The event climaxes in an epic fire & cacao ceremony, so it's nothing less than a mini Burning Man. Organized by the world's top biohacking conference Biohacker Summit, known for its uncompromising production values.
Our attendees have previously receive products from these great companies: Powerlogy, AG1, Nordaid, Actinovo, Karmaceuticals, Blackstuff, Qlarvia, Puhdistamo, Foodin, Ketokamu, Ketoinen, Pinena, Friendly Fat, Kääpä Mushrooms, Floou Elixirs, Samina, NoordCode, Not Your Average Coffee, Biomed, Thera Nordic, Allika Kombucha and Bateel.
Longevity water sponsor:
Watch the Trailer:
You Will Learn:
- The key aspects of biohacking to optimize mental & physical performance, sleep, nutrition, and recovery.
- Learn how the body works from the level of a single cell to the whole organism to optimize health, wellbeing, and biology of longevity.
- How to optimize a single day from the moment when you wake up to the moment when you go to sleep (body, mind & soul).
- How to structure your day, set your goals, and achieve peak performance.
- Most effective breathing techniques throughout the day for more energy, focus, and mental resilience.
- What to eat from micro- to macronutrients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to optimize performance, focus, attention, and health.
- What supplements to use and how in different situations (stress management, energy, focus, recovery, and sleep optimization).
- How to prepare and use superfoods, herbs & medicinal mushrooms (chaga, lion's mane, reishi etc.)
- Benefits of intermittent fasting and various diets (including the ketogenic diet, OMAD etc).
- Discover how to build an amazing body that's fit, lean, and muscular without enslaving yourself to the gym.
- Biohacking technologies and their benefits: red-light therapy, near-infrared light, bio- & neurofeedback, exercise protocols & equipment, air purifiers, water filters, etc.
- Self-quantification technologies and their benefits: sleep trackers, activity trackers, air quality trackers, productivity trackers, genetic tests, epigenetic tests, bloodwork, other health biomarkers etc.
- Benefits and science of heat alteration including sauna, infrared sauna, ice baths, cold showers, and cryotherapy.
- Most effective meditation techniques to bring yourself back to alignment with yourself, the universe, and your mission.
- .... and so much more!
How is the experience like? See for yourself:
- I was brought to the Biohacker’s retreat by a wish to dive deeper into biohacking and self-development in a setting with like-minded people in a calming environment. I highly recommend the biohackers retreat for beginners and more experienced people. The entire retreat has a familiar vibe and the settings and location instantly calm down your nervous system and lets you breathe more freely, a feeling you take with you when you leave as well. The biggest bonus is the people, the professional organizers, the talented and grounded teachers, and your fellow attendees.
– Anita Berntsen, Business Developer in Preventive Health, Denmark
- The retreat just exceeded my expectations by far. I expected pretty straightforward, performance-oriented content... Supplements, biomarkers, and devices - you know, the usual biohacking stuff. Don't get me wrong - it WAS all that, but they were mostly on the side. In the center was the real health. Connection. We breathed together. We took a cold plunge and joined in a beautiful sauna experience together. We enjoyed ridiculously good meals which were still the healthiest ones you get to eat anywhere. On the third day, I didn't remember where my phone was, and I didn't care. And that, friends, is a healthy sign in modern times. If you have a chance to participate in the retreat, I can only recommend it!
– Joni Laiho, Director & Founder in the Supplement Industry, Finland
- I really appreciated the integration of body, mind, and spirit in a community setting, and meeting like-minded people who are on the path to making this world a better place. We're living in an age of amazing technologies, but it can be pretty difficult to integrate this information and create lasting lifestyle changes. At Biohacker’s Retreat one can learn about further nuances, the kind of information that you don't really hear about, and how to adopt those within your lifestyle. I've traveled the world for retreats, conventions, and conferences, and the level of intention, integrity, and ethics here, plus the quality and caliber of people here is truly special from a global perspective.
– Samina Rind, Investor and Advisor in Health Products & Services, USA
You Will Experience:
- latest biohacking technologies
- optimized nutrition products & supplements
- beautiful nature retreat location
- optimized & upgraded meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner catering to dietary needs including keto & vegan
- guided movement, breathwork, sound healing & meditation sessions
- traditional Finnish sauna
- crystal clear lake for ice-cold dips surrounded by epic nature
- accommodation in a natural setting surrounded by nature sounds far away from city life
- lectures from the top experts to optimize health, performance & wellbeing
- a goodie bag of biohacking products and a book of your choice to take home
- new life-long friendships with people your kin
- epic fire & cacao ceremony with guided shamanic drumming
TEEMU ARINA (FIN)
Author | Professional Biohacker | Co-Founder @ Biohacker Center
Teemu Arina has a professional career of two decades as a technology entrepreneur, best-selling author, and award-winning professional speaker. Mr. Arina is one of the forefront figures of the biohacking movement. He is the co-author of the bestselling Biohacker’s Handbook series for optimizing what it means to be human with technological and biological tools. Mr. Arina is also curating the Biohacker Summit (the world's top conference for biohacking) and co-founder of the Biohacker Center (an independent think tank focused on optimal human performance, health, and wellbeing).
SIIM LAND (EST)
Best-Selling Author, Content Creator & High-Performance Coach
Siim Land is a biohacking prodigy. He's self-published 8 best-selling books including Metabolic Autophagy and Stronger By Stress. He has become a reputable name in longevity and health optimization with a large following online. The overall term he likes to use is Body Mind Empowerment which refers to physical as well as mental development.
LEIGH EWIN (AUS)
Wim Hof Method Instructor | Oxygen Advantage Instructor | Breatheology Instructor | Bulletproof Coach
Leigh Ewin coaches people around the world in the art of conscious breathwork. He has trained with some of the world's top recognized breathwork evangelists and specializes in guiding group breathwork sessions. Leigh has spent years exploring breathwork techniques to aid in anxiety, pain and stress relief as well as sports and athletic performance enhancement. Based in the cooler climate of Finland, but hailing from sunny Australia, Leigh is a real-life story of adaptation and resilience. He enjoys breathwork and the flow of energy that it creates in and for people, both physically and mentally.
JANI TOIVONEN (FIN)
Visionary, Coach & Sound Therapist
Jani is a visionary of inner power and love and a humble student of it. His goal is to bring people together, in their own strength and love. Jan has a background as a long-line musician, sound therapist, martial arts enthusiast, and coach. He has developed a very unique holistic way to bring people back to their own natural rhythm and balance with vibrations and sound. Jani creates a space where participants can experience deep relaxation, presence, and the magic of natural rhythm. His focus in life is to find true simplicity and the flow of connection, peace, and happiness - and to share it with others.
MAGDALENA "VASKILINTU" SOFIA (FIN)
Musician | Vocalist | Earth-Based Ritualist
“Vaskilintu" is the artist name of Magdalena Sofia, vocalist and earth-based ritualist. Vaski is an ancient Finnish word that means copper, bronze and brass. Lintu means bird.
Vaskilintu is inspired by the healing therapeutic aspects of ceremonial music, and the power of music that affects the emotional landscapes of the human psyche and trans-cultural sounds. Vaskilintu as performer brings forth myths and the archaic root touch to her singing that resonates and lingers long within.
Day 1 – "Principles of Biohacking"
The first day is the day of arrival – We take it easy, check-in for accommodation, dip into informative lectures to give an overview of best biohacking principles for metabolic health, network with others and explore the surroundings. The evening culminates in a lovely dinner with music and discussion on evening routines in preparation for the big day.
- 11:30 - Lunch on arrival
- 12:30 - Gathering at main building for upgraded coffee & chaga tea, networking & biohacking products
- 13:00 - Welcome words by Teemu Arina
- 13:15 - Introductions of participants
- 14:30 - Principles of biohacking & health optimization
- 19:00 - Epic Upgraded Dinner (3 courses)
- 21:00 - Free time
Day 2 - "Optimized Day"
This is the day of action that will be both intense, informative, and deeply rewarding. You will learn hands-on with others how to optimize a perfect day from optimized morning routines to biohacking technologies, bodywork, exercise, breathwork, ice dips, and alignment with the cosmos.
- 08:00 - Breakfast available
- 09:00 - Morning Routines: Meditation, movement & hydration
- 11:00 - Upgraded coffee, cacao & tea workshop (food supplements)
- 13:00 - Optimized lunch
- 14:00 - Upgraded stations: Advanced supplementation, red light therapy, biohacking technologies, biomarkers, wearables & neuro-hacking
- 16:00 - Q&A
- 17:00 - Primer to heat alteration (health benefits of sauna and ice baths)
- 17:30 - Heat alteration (guided sauna & ice dips) and functional herbalism
- 19:00 - Snack + hydration and face yoga
- 19:30 - Breathwork for clarity, immunity, and rejuvenation
- 20:30 - Ceremony
- 21:30 - Family dinner available
- 22:30 - Herbal tea & ecstatic dance
Day 3 - "Recovery & Integration Day"
After an exhausting but deeply fulfilling day, it is time to go deeper into our true purpose and integrate what we have learned.
08:00 - Breakfast available
09:00 - Movement (yoga or martial arts)
09:30 - Sound & vibration journey to the inner world
12:00 - Lunch & checkout from accommodation
13:00 - Cacao ceremony & sharing circle
16:00 - Program Closing
WATCH IN-DEPTH INTERVIEWS AND EXPERIENCES FROM ATTENDEES: